STUFFED PEPPER WITH RICE TUNA AND CHORIZO – Some easy & Fun Ideas for cooking with our Spanish partner Olmeda
- In a pan with water cook the rice with a pinch of salt.
- Peel the onions and cut into small pieces
- In a frying pan put the extra virgin olive oil and fry the onion with a pinch of salt until is slightly golden.
- Cut the chorizo into very small pieces and sauté in the same frying pan.
- In a bowl put the cooked rice, the fried onion, the chorizo, the tuna (drained), shredded cheese and tomato sauce.
- Fill the pepper with the bowl mixture.